Lucca Comics & Games - Part 1

So, as I wrote earlier, I've been at Lucca Comics & Games, Italy's biggest and most important Comic-Convention both as a visitor and as an exhibitor with Lök, an artistic collective I'm part of.
To me Lucca C&G is always like a journey through a different universe, it's my favourite convention, something I spend most of the year waiting. Lucca is a beautiful city and when it's so crowded and lively it just gets better, cosplayers make it even more delightful to look at and to wander through with their colours and their enthusiasm.
It has been my first year as an exhibitor and, despite the weariness, I loved it!
So here you go with some art/sketches I did while I was there.


Dunque, come ho già scritto in precedenza, sono stata al Lucca Comics & Games, il più grande ed importante festival/fiera del fumetto in Italia. Quest'anno sia in veste di visitatrice che di espositrice con la rivista di cui faccio parte: Lök.
Per me il Lucca Comics è sempre come una passeggiata in un universo parallelo, è la mia fiera preferita e la aspetto per tutto l'anno. Lucca è bellissima come città e quanto è così affollata e piena di vita è ancora più bella! I cosplayers poi la animano ancora di più con i loro colori ed il loro entusiasmo.
E' stato il mio primo anno come espositrice e devo dire che, nonostante la fatica, mi è piaciuto tantissimo!
Bè adesso posterò qualche disegno/schizzo che ho realizzato in occassione del festival =)


Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.